Re: [TeXmacs] cursor in CAS

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] cursor in CAS
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:11:17 +0100

In module professor I could change it but I haven't found it yet in sage...

Le 21/12/2012 13:44, Miguel de Benito Delgado a écrit :
On Dec 21, 2012, at 9:43 AM, Henri Girard <address@hidden> wrote:

When I use sage or adriansage, I would like to get only the cursor this way :
> and not sage]
Can it be done ? and how ?
Prompts are set by the plugin, so you have two choices both of which require
programming.

1. Modify the plugin's code following the help for plugins (specifically search for
"prompt" in the help and go to the page "interface-channels")

2. Hack something in scheme: a grep in the code reveals "plugin-prompt" in
plugin-eval.scm You might try to modify it.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Best,
Miguel.