[TeXmacs] tmplot2d

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] tmplot2d
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:02:55 +0100

Hi,
I found this old post and I wonder if it's still working, then how to make it work in texmacs ?
Thanks it's what I am looking for in texmacs maxima
Henri

I've been playing around with the maxima plug-in. I added a couple of things.

1. The prompt alternates between two colors. Input is green, output is red.
2. A tmplot2d() command that displays the plot in the texmacs doc.

In my previous posts I was trying to get maxima to plot in-line by creating a
maxima .mac file. The current method doesn't require this. Instead, I've
modified texmacs-maxima-5.11.0.lisp on the texmacs side.

A post of the source is here, if anyone wants to critique it:
http://paste.lisp.org/display/85612

I've attached the file, as well.

Modified procedures:
* main-prompt