[TeXmacs] I wonder ?

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] I wonder ?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:01:19 +0100

Hi,
I guess there are a lot of good physicians and mathematicians on the list...
I am wondering if amongst them somebody is able to understand an equation I wrote through at least 50 years of cogitation :

I conjecture that this equation is one for the 5 th dimension I only give the equation at the moment and then is someone is interested I will add some details to understand it (sorry if I am borrying you ,)

5D = ictus

I guess the 3 first variables should not be a problem for most of you ?

Kind regards,
Henri

(that's why I use texmacs : to write properly matefisic ideas !)