Re: [TeXmacs] Chinese Translation of TeXmacs's doc

  • From: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Chinese Translation of TeXmacs's doc
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:28:51 +0800

I just commited one file man-manual.zh.tm for you to debug. Other translated file will be commited later. Anyway I want to keep it in high quality.

Select Chinese in Preference, and browse the commited file through the menu
帮助->用户手册->浏览
you will see the title with Chinese garbled

my TeXmacs is the lastest version on SVN
qt version: qt 4.8.4-2 on Archlinux

2013/1/29 Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
Hi Darcy,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 02:02:56PM +0800, Darcy Shen wrote:
> # translation separately
> ## current state
> I have translated main/scheme the day before yesterday.
>
> ## my Savannah ID
> sadhen

I added you to the group of developers.

> # BUG
> Encoding of the windows title appears wrong of Chinese character.
> When browsing the document, it will get the *tmdoc-title* as the
> window title.But it seems that it didn't handle the encoding
> correctly. The problem also appears in the menu *Go*

Please commit the documents that you have (completely) translated so far.
We will look at them and check whether we can reproduce the bug.

Best wishes, --Joris

--
人若德行 如水至清