Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs formation

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs formation
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 19:59:58 +0100

Hi Marc,

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 9:31 AM, marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden> wrote:
Anyway, thank you Miguelm : i tried with folded/unfolded but for long problems, if you want to hide answer after the question it seems to be uneasy to write.

Indeed. AFAIK folded environments are implemented as tables and these can be quite slow to typeset. As a workaround you can type outside the folded environment then cut&paste. But this is obvious, sorry.

For the scheme code, i don't even know where i have to pu an init file and which parts of code i should copy in this file ... in fact, within ubuntu, i have a svn compiled version and such a file doesn't exist in my .TeXmacs folder.

You should have a file ~/.TeXmacs/progs/my-init-texmacs.scm. If you don't, just create it empty with any text editor you like and add the scheme code in the file I sent you. This means everything inside the "scheme" sessions, except for the two calls "(pick-questions (current-buffer))" and "(pick-answers (current-buffer))" which are there just to show what was just done. If you have any questions please do ask.

There is one in the /bin/local... but i don't want o break everything if i make a mistake !

There's no risk of breaking anything by modifying your ~/.TeXmacs/progs folder (unless you already have stuff in there which you are using, but this seems unlikely based on what you say).

By the way, when i put an E. Corcelle plugin in my .TeXmacs folder (in the plugins folder), it doesn't change anything (for example with euklides). Does anyone have any hint ?

I suggest you start a new thread for this topic. Someone who knows what E. Corcelle is might know what to do. I could only guess in the dark and provide some generic tips...

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.

ML

Miguel use texmacs as intelligent email :) lol
salut