Re: [TeXmacs] Qt_version_of_TeXmacs-1.0.7.21_is_slow

  • From: Youjun Hu <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Qt_version_of_TeXmacs-1.0.7.21_is_slow
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:39:44 +0800

Update: I also compiled a version without qt. There is still consider delay when I try to delete a new-line-break.
Thus the slow response is not related to the Qt.
When I create a complete new file by using the new version texmacs and edit it, the performance of texmacs is normal.
The slow problem seems to only appear when I edit a long (about 50 pages) texmacs file created by a old version of Texmacs (1.0.7).
Any information about this problem is very appreciated because I have many texmacs files created by the old version Texmacs.
If this problem can not be resolved, I can not switch to the new version of TeXmacs.