Re: [TeXmacs] lined paragraph

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] lined paragraph
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:16:22 +0100

datoms can almost do it with a cell but the height is never quite enough, see attached.

if you want top, bottom or right lines you also need to insert something to stretch the box.

I used to do what you ask with datoms and with a <graphics> somehow, making the vertical lines overlap but I don't remember how I did that now. The overlap looked visible (which it shouldn't have) so I stopped using it.

I may be able to find it later for you

Sam