Re: [TeXmacs] Macro not handling big operators

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Macro not handling big operators
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:41:40 +0200

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden> wrote:
The subscript and superscript won't go under and above the symbol.

Is there a way to make this work?

I don't know, but there has to be since superscripts for some symbols are interpreted as "script above".

In any case, this motivates the workaround, which should provide reasonably good results in your case (union/intersection/etc), of using Insert->Script->Script above (or the corresponding shortcut, ctrl+A in my setup).

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.