Re: [TeXmacs] .ts files

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] .ts files
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:11:13 +0100

You can add local packages by name,

Document, Style, Add Package, Add Other Package and then type the name of your style (without the trailing .ts)

Sam

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:10 PM, Julien Frontisi <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks a lot or your answers.

One thing I discovered today is that .ts style files can be kept outside .TeXmacs/packages
and that a version put in the current document directory will supersede the same-name package
located in .TeXmacs/packages.
At least it does here.
But I can't seem to be able to add a .ts package to a same-directory document
if there is no other identically named package in  .TeXmacs/packages.
Is it normal behavior ?
How are we supposed to use those .ts files ?  It would be great to get the same flexibility as css, so that
they are automatically loaded when you access remote files over the net. Is it something intended ?

Julien