[TeXmacs] background on images is light blue?

  • From: Peeter Tinits <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] background on images is light blue?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:33:59 +0200

Dear Texmacs community,

I've been a thankful user of Texmacs for a time, but I know have an issue I'm hoping some
one could help me with or tell me if they have had similar problems.

I've added .eps images to a texmacs that were exported from Rstudio.

I can't figure out the issue, but for some reason the image background shows up light
blue in the pdf, while it is white as needed in the editing view of Texmacs.
For this reason I assume that this may be due to an issue with transparency on some
level, but I can't seem to be able to view the files in other viewers to check if it may be
a problem with the Rstudio output.

Attached are 3 parts, the images, texmacs file, and the pdf output.

Are there some settings or parameters I could tweak to make the background on the images white? Any ideas or experience anyone?

Thanks
Peeter