Re: [TeXmacs] background on images is light blue?

  • From: Peeter Tinits <address@hidden>
  • To: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] background on images is light blue?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 01:57:15 +0200

That is strange! I did try and export it several times and different ways.
The version I've been using is 1.0.7.19, so perhaps I should update this.

Luckily the problem is not anymore actual, so I'll trust that it may have worked
in some cases, and I'll try if a newer version might help.

Thanks a lot for testing it!

Best
Peeter