Re: [TeXmacs] Using TeXmacs for teaching in a High School.

  • From: "Adrian S." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Using TeXmacs for teaching in a High School.
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 10:23:02 -0600

Also, a feature I need badly and that TeXmacs has in the documentation
is to have the result of a computation in a numeric spreadsheet be in
another numeric spreasheet or in the text.

I vaguely remember that if the ref for a spreadsheet was "foo", then
to refer to the cell "a1" in "foo", it is "foo-a1"; but that does not
work when I type =foo-a1, since Maxima things of something different.
I think in Albufeira they mentioned how, but I cannot remember.

Help?

Peace.
-Adrian.