[TeXmacs] A small "bug" in reduce plugin?

  • From: Raymond Rogers <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] A small "bug" in reduce plugin?
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 14:50:58 -0400

Hi
First I would like to say that the the texmacs/reduce version works very well. There is one small thing: with "on zb_trace" some of the long outputs terminate prematurely. Copying the same input into the reduce monitor app continues the output to an answer. In fact the premature termination in texmacs is erratic and usually after three or four tries sometimes displays the whole output.
Attached is my particular program; if you like I will try to shrink it but I don't think the problem is with the input; but some random thing in the display module. You can switch the problem on and off by switching "on zb_tracs" and "off zb_trace" at the first line. The problem is with the output of the last line of input.
Should I be bothering this list or a bug list or the reduce mailing groups?

Ray

--
Two views on life:
life is an art not to be learned by observation.

  • [TeXmacs] A small "bug" in reduce plugin?, Raymond Rogers, 03/29/2015