[TeXmacs] Table of contents after renaming file

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Table of contents after renaming file
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 16:00:33 -0600

I have a strange problem:

I have a file, on which I worked quite a lot, and it includes
a table of contents. Recently I saved the file to a new name.

Since then, whenever I click on an entry in the TOC, the old file is opened,
instead the buffer just jumping to the right place.
I tried Document->update->all, and update->TOC,
I deleted the old TOC, and inserted a new one, but nothing seemed to help.

This is with TeXmacs 1.99.2 on OSX, but I tried any other old version I have
which still works, and all had the same problem...

I edited the .tm file in a text editor, and discovered entries like this:
---