Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents after renaming file

  • From: Michael Lachmann <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents after renaming file
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 14:45:51 -0600

On 27 May 2015, at 1:23 , Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> wrote:

> What about deleting all of the <\auxilliary> section in the file? Does it
> help?

No, that didn't help (I mean, it would have solved the original problem of
TOC opening the old buffer, I think. But
It didn't solve the new problem of the TOC being garbled.)

I think I really had (at least) two problems:

One was the <\auxilliary> section remembering the old file

The second, which caused the garbled TOC was with section headers.
I somehow had lines in the file that looked like this:
<subsection|<subsubsection|Header of my section>>

Once I fixed these, TOC was generated nicely, and links work.

I think TeXmacs should fix these, or point them out...

What is the correct way of changing a section into a subsection? It seems
that selecting the section header and choosing
'subsection' from the toolbar menu isn't the right thing. I see that one can
select 'subsection' in the context menu.
Is there any other way?

Thanks,
Michael