Re: [TeXmacs] Saving Style Files

  • From: Marco Atzeri <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Saving Style Files
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:37:29 +0200

On 6/10/2015 2:43 AM, Michael Shea wrote:
Ok. I am on a Windows machine and am working on Chapter 11 of the manual
to learn how to write style files and packages. My problem is I can't
save my .ts files in the correct directory.because the TeXmacs file save
dialog box is not showing "hidden" directories.

I have both the Windows Native version and the Cygwin version installed.

On the Cygwin installation, the dialog will not the ".TeXmacs"
directory. Using bash I confirm the directory exists.

as workaround save as ".TeXmacs/yourfile.ts"

It will put it inside the "./Texmacs"

Regards
Marco