[TeXmacs] Saving Style Files

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Saving Style Files
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 19:43:01 -0500

Ok. I am on a Windows machine and am working on Chapter 11 of the manual to learn how to write style files and packages. My problem is I can't save my .ts files in the correct directory.because the TeXmacs file save dialog box is not showing "hidden" directories.

I have both the Windows Native version and the Cygwin version installed.

On the Cygwin installation, the dialog will not the ".TeXmacs" directory. Using bash I confirm the directory exists.

On the Native version it appears instead of ".TeXmacs" I need to access my personal "AppData/Roaming etc, but when "File->Save As"  I cannot see the AppData folder. I have Windows folder view setup to view hidden files and directories and I can view AppData in Windows Explorer and in file save dialog boxes of other programs.