Re: [TeXmacs] Do hyperlinks work ?

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Do hyperlinks work ?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 23:11:34 +0200

This is really good to know !

Indeed, I tried for 15 minutes to run the newly compiled
version without doing "make install", but I had to desist,
too few time for experiments in theses days ... I should have known
what you just wrote.

Thanks ! I will do it for sure on next compile and i will keep
in /usr/local/bin/ the unpatched stable relase.

bye
Nicola