[TeXmacs] How to get new documents in new windows by default?

  • From: Nicola Mingotti <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How to get new documents in new windows by default?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 23:23:36 +0200

Hi guys,

Is there a place I can set TeXmacs to open all
new documents in new windows by default?

For documents I mean also the "buffers" called by
clicking in the "Help" submenus. I would like these
things to be opened in different windows by default
so I can keep always an eye on the thing I'm actually writing.

bye
Nicola

  • [TeXmacs] How to get new documents in new windows by default?, Nicola Mingotti, 06/25/2015