[TeXmacs] Imported LaTeX alignment and citation

  • From: Michael Snarski <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Imported LaTeX alignment and citation
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:34:29 -0400

Hi all,

As I understand it, citations and references are not perfect in Texmacs. In order to avoid issues with collaborators, I've tried writing my document in Texmacs with \cite{ . } written into the text, then exporting to .tex and adding a simple bibliography in .tex code using \thebibliography.

One disadvantage (besides the obvious lack of efficiency) is that one I import that once I save this new file in .tex, then remove the bibliography and import the .tex file (sans bibliography) back into texmacs, the alignment of the file is affected. There is a gray right-margin that gives an asymmetric presentation of the page. I've tried playing with various margin settings in Document -> Page -> Margins but to no avail. Suggestions?

Best regards,

Michael