Re: [TeXmacs] Imported LaTeX alignment and citation

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Imported LaTeX alignment and citation
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 08:52:38 +0200

Use TeXmacs citations with a bibtex file. In which sense are they not perfect? I've been using them for a long time now without problem. In recent versions there's even support for multiple bibliographies (as well as TOCs and any other automatic section).

There are several native styles and you can use external bibtex if you want to. There's a nice style preview and tab completion of cite keys.

Even more recently, Joris implemented a bibliography manager with local database and some cool features.

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito.