Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs

  • From: BB <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 23:40:04 +0100

Hi Max,

Sorry to reply so late to your last message.

I understand that the ideal solution would be to create a plotting tool as an
extension of the drawing environment.
I will try to be more familial with scheme/guile to understand how this
drawing environment works. ( Maybe you can advice me how to start with).
About a compilation into scheme, ( if it’s possible ) I have no idea how to
do that.
Temporarly ( and for the fun ) I finally wrote plugin for my application, but
it is unstable. Do yo want to take a look, to improve it ?

About adding adding an Haskell interpreter in TeXmacs, that would be great !
;)

Thanks for the nice last version of TeXmacs.
Happy new year,

Bertrand