Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs

  • From: Shelby Hui-Jun Chen <address@hidden>
  • To: BB <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] a small function plotter for TeXmacs
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 09:10:18 +0800

Dear Bertrand:

I'm so happy to see this fantastic plugin finished!

On the other hand, I've encountered some difficulties in installing this plugin:

I'm using OS X 10.11. I've both deleted the hp file from /usr/local/bin and copy-and-paste the downloaded file to the /Applications/TeXmacs-1.99.6.app/Contents/Resources/share/TeXmacs/plugins. (We can not download from the dropbox links). However, I still cannot stimulate the hp plotter in both the picture attached in the previous picture and session in texmacs.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Shelby Chen