Re: [TeXmacs] AppImage and Linux distro packages for TeXmacs 1.99.6

  • From: Tutun Das <address@hidden>
  • To: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] AppImage and Linux distro packages for TeXmacs 1.99.6
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 12:04:55 +0530

In Debian 9:

$ ./texmacs-0-Build86.3.glibc2.15-x86_64.AppImage

** (texmacs.bin:4110): WARNING **: Couldn't register with accessibility bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.TeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/errorTeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1447341792)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this keyTeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/encTeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1370882657)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this keyTeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/pkTeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1370882657)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this keyTeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/tfmTeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1423594228)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this keyTeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/truetypeTeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1415606530)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this key

TeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/type1TeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1423594232)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this keyTeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/unpackedTeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1415724346)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this keyTeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent value in stat_cache.scm for key /home/tutun/.TeXmacs/fonts/virtualTeXmacs] std-warning, The current value is tuple (16868, 1370882657)TeXmacs] std-warning, I'm resetting this keyERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:ERROR: Unable to find file "ice-9/boot-9.scm" in load pathhis keyTeXmacs] std-warning, Inconsistent val
How to fix this?