The dialog for opening files sometimes does not show up?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: The dialog for opening files sometimes does not show up?
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 09:21:00 +0100

Hello,

I wonder whether you have also experienced the occasion that the dialog for opening files sometimes does not show up? Before filing a bug formally, I need to understand whether it is due to my mistakes, and/or when it is triggered (it is very difficult for me to pinpoint the circumstance under which it happens). I only experience this after upgrade to 1.99.12 (but it might be due to the fact that I seldom open files in this way).

When I run texmacs with parameter "-d", if the dialog does not show up, there is no debug info there. When it does show up, there is a line complaining:

debug-widgets, qt_chooser_widget: IGNORING unknown format

I don't know whether it is related.

--
Best wishes!
Yours,