pb copy-paste pb solved

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: pb copy-paste pb solved
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 21:59:01 +0100

hi
it was so simple i am surprised i have not thinked to it before :
there seems to be an incompatibility between TeXmacs and the software CopyPaste Pro.
When CopyPaste Pro is quitted, no more problem with copy pasting formatted text or formulas inside TeXmacs.
It is a pity because CopyPaste Pro is very very useful.
I am not aware enough in informatics to understand at which level the problem remains.
Vincent