Re: pb copy-paste [was : Re: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12]

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: pb copy-paste [was : Re: Release of TeXmacs 1.99.12]
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 02:20:37 +0100

Hi Vincent,

I am very much puzzled, since you say that the problem disappears by switching
to a different user. Now TeXmacs has all its configuration and preferences
stuff
inside the ~/.TeXmacs folder. So if the problem remains after renaming this
folder,
then there must be something wrong with your general environment.
This could be a weird user name (also I doubt that) or
an old version of TeXmacs that is still somehow in your path.
Or maybe some general MacOS options that I don't know of.
Or, or, ...

Best wishes, --Joris