Re: An opportunity for TeXmacs-based online learning?

  • From: Bertrand BRATSCHI <address@hidden>
  • To: "Mitran, Sorin" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>, Frank <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>, Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: An opportunity for TeXmacs-based online learning?
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 11:38:33 +0100

Hi Marc

I’m also using TeXmac for online classes. I started monday of this week, in
combination with Google meet.
I’m very interested by the idea of " tester un partage d'écran symétrique ».
Can you tell me more about the results of this attempt ?
II would like to try something similar.

Best wishes,
Bertrand