Re: Draw Curve

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Draw Curve
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:11:13 +0100

On 24.03.20 14:18, Giovanni Piredda wrote:

There is an error - I think at loading - which does not stop the package from working; I would appreciate help to fix it. The error is

<unnamed port>: In procedure struct-vtable in expression (struct-vtable obj):
<unnamed port>: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting struct): #<procedure insertGraphics (graphicsFile)>
<unnamed port>: In procedure struct-vtable in expression (struct-vtable obj):
<unnamed port>: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting struct): #<procedure insertGraphics (graphicsFile)>

(the repetition is in the output)

Giovanni

I found the reason, the path argument of the use-module statement was wrong, will upload the correction presently in the GitHub repository.

G.