Re: Draw Curve

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Draw Curve
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:20:37 +0100

Dear Giovanni,
is quite dangereous (as you observe in the readme) to allow arbitrary
scritps to execute. One should make available to the executing script only
the commands needed to create a picture (and maybe mathematical/string pure
functions). This is possible since load take (if I remember correctly) as
argument an 'environment' or 'module' with the available bindings. This would
make execution safe.

That is a nice exercise in scheme/guile for you. :)

max