Re: Beamer mode export has reference error

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Beamer mode export has reference error
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 01:36:42 +0100

Hi Joy,

I am not sure to understand what you did here.
You mean "reference to an equation" or "citation of a bibliographic entry"
here?

I am not sure whether it is a good practice to use bibliographic citations
inside beamer presentations, since people cannot loop up citations during
a presentation. Please clarify what you wish to do.

Best wishes, --Joris