How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files

  • From: Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:24:08 -0400

Hello,

This is on WIndows 10, Installed version 1.99.11, SVN revision 12138.

I could not find in the documentation how to input multiple bibliography files.

I assume that I can enter multiple in the file-name field.

I used the semicolon `;' as a separator and it works. I also use `~' for my home directory designation.

I just want to confirm that is the correct syntax for Windows.

Thanks,

Mirko