Re: How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 15:46:24 +0200

Hi Mirko,

Using 'Insert -> Link -> Alternate' you can specify alternate bibliographies,
indexes, glossaries, etc. if you wish to use multiple ones. Each alternate
bibliography is identified using a short name that you chose. You have
to use 'Insert -> Link -> Alternate' both for each citation and
for the bibliography itself.

Best wishes, --Joris