Re: texmacs XXXX-14

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: texmacs XXXX-14
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 14:01:51 +0100

yes I install this one :

https://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/linux-packages.en.html#debian

But before I build guile-1.8. source

I tried to compile texmacs but I had few problems I hadn't time to look for.

But I will try again soon.

Henri

Le 07/11/2020 à 05:45, Darcy Shen a écrit :
Thanks for your report. I will try to fix it.

And how did you install TeXmacs on Ubuntu 20.10? Build and install by yourself or using
http://texmacs.org/tmweb/download/linux-repos.en.html#ubuntu

---- On Sat, 2020-11-07 01:56:39 Henri Girard <address@hidden> wrote ----

Thank you and sorry for forgetting details,

I have ubuntu 20.10/21.04 with python 3.8.6, as I tried python doesn't
work either , when I try to run a session I got a window message failes
error exception, segmentation fault, and texmacs crashed.

sagemath-9.2 (deb ) which work fine in jupyter notebook

Best

Henri