Re: texmacs XXXX-14

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Henri Girard <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: texmacs XXXX-14
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 14:06:52 +0100

No, you should not install Debian packages in Ubuntu, even those packages seem "comparable", since the build headers and dependencies are different.

Darcy might have meant the packages at

http://texmacs.org/tmweb/download/linux.en.html

in the section "Downloading TeXmacs".

Best wishes,

Frank

On 11/7/20, Henri Girard wrote:

yes I install this one :

https://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/linux-packages.en.html#debian

But before I build guile-1.8. source

I tried to compile texmacs but I had few problems I hadn't time to look for.

But I will try again soon.

Henri