Re: texmacs XXXX-14

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: texmacs XXXX-14
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 18:56:39 +0100

Thank you and sorry for forgetting details,

I have ubuntu 20.10/21.04 with python 3.8.6, as I tried python doesn't work either , when I try to run a session I got a window message failes error exception, segmentation fault, and texmacs crashed.

sagemath-9.2 (deb ) which work fine in jupyter notebook

Best

Henri