Re: Blog

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Blog
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 16:47:46 +0100

> On 11. Nov 2020, at 16:37, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> On 11.11.20 15:35, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
>>
>>> On 11. Nov 2020, at 14:32, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>

>> I'm eager to see extensions developed by users. The appropriate way to
>> host them seems to have external git repositories and to have in the blog
>> an article about the usage of the extension or about its developement,
>> etc...
>>
> Then I suggest (I can do it with a pull request too, but maybe it is better
> if you do it, since you are going to be the one that filters the blog's
> content) to add a note on this in the guidelines, maybe next to or at the
> bullet point "Articles on adding new features or customizations."; maybe
> with the annotation "these articles, collected in a section of the 'Awesome
> GNU TeXmacs' document, will provide a small database of user contributions"
> .

I will. I was already pondering that the current "awesome" article is too
disperse, somehow it should be a showcase for the possibilities of TeXMacs.
Other stuff like recipes and extensions should be collected elsewhere.

M.

> G.

  • Blog, Massimiliano Gubinelli, 11/11/2020
    • Re: Blog, Giovanni Piredda, 11/11/2020
      • Re: Blog, Giovanni Piredda, 11/11/2020
      • Re: Blog, Massimiliano Gubinelli, 11/11/2020