Re: Blog

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Blog
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 17:10:37 +0100

Hi Joris,

In terms of convenience to search and assemble questions and answers easier, do you think it
better to focus more on the forum rather than mailing lists later? Note that there is an option
to "make" the forum more mailing list-like per user (Profile -> Emails ->
Mailing list mode -> Enable ...).

Best,
Frank