Re: Math font shape and (possibly) xmacro

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Math font shape and (possibly) xmacro
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 22:14:26 +0100

In Scheme it is the same tree :-)

which is enough to make the Scheme code work, I think.

G.

On 16.11.20 21:54, Giovanni Piredda wrote:
Thanks, this works as you say. I will experiment with it inside Scheme (I have not yet in my mind how the arguments look like there).

The question on entering <arg| (I meant <arg| not <var|) in an xmacro still stands, I have seen it in style files and cannot do it.

G.