Re: Conditional definition of Scheme functions and typesetting of trees

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Conditional definition of Scheme functions and typesetting of trees
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 21:36:16 +0100

It does seem that there is something not ok in the interaction between the macro I wrote and the typesetter. Sometimes it is even able to modify the appearance of text *preceding* it, I have figured out how to reproduce the behaviour (it depends on how one moves the cursor, which as far as I see should not influence the typesetting process); I wonder if I should submit a bug report: please let me know.

G.