position in the document forgotten

  • From: "Pablo S. Casas" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: position in the document forgotten
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 19:10:39 +0100 (CET)

Dear TeXmacs community:

Since version 1.99.15 when I change to another window (owned or not
by TeXmacs) and come back to a TeXmacs window, the position in the
document is moved where the cursor is, not respecting the position
shown in the document the last time the window was active. I've never
noticed this strange behaviour in other TeXmacs versions. Is there a
way to avoid this with some option? I'm on Gentoo-Linux with qt5. The
problem has forced me to go back to 1.99.13 version, that I had saved
just in case.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Pablo S. Casas