Re: My experience with TeXmacs and a question about the Jolly Writer

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: My experience with TeXmacs and a question about the Jolly Writer
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 16:45:31 +0100

On 19.11.20 16:31, Giovanni Piredda wrote:

Besides, it is possible to enter a Scheme session with "left arrow" when coming from the right,

What I wrote is incorrect, the behaviour is more complicated. I will make one case only: it is possible to enter from the right, with left arrow, but it is not possible to exit towards the right using right arrow.