Re: Nested enumerations appearance

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Nested enumerations appearance
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 12:20:42 +0100

Hi Pierre-Henri,

Each list environment (e.g. enumerate) comes with two variants
enumerate* and enumerate-continued. For the moment, they are not
exposed in the interface though. For the next release, I added
a style package prefix-enumerate with a global setting to make
what you want the default.

Best wishes, --Joris