Re: preview

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: preview
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 01:13:44 +0100

I checked now the file-menu.scm scheme file.

I found there the menu command "Export as pdf", that is bound to

(choose-file wrapped-print-to-file "Save pdf file" "pdf")

I tested this command in a Scheme session of a TeXmacs document and it does what you want. You have to bind it to a key combination; for this you can refer to https://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-scheme.en.html, section 4 --- please ask if you need detailed steps for that.

(small note: I was expecting to find the whole File menu in file-menu.scm , but they are the menus linked to buttons, I did not figure out where the whole the File menu is)

G.