Re: pb export .tex

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: pb export .tex
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:43:11 +0000

The two macros in the preamble are causing the export filter to stop.

I do not know if this is the intended behaviour of TeXmacs or it is a bug. Said this, if in the preferences (section for the LaTeX conversion) you select "Expand user-defined macros", then the export succeeds and the resulting document compiles; as far as I can see you get the same document that you would get without the macros in the preamble (so the conversion to a blank file might be a bug!).

Giovanni