Re: Idea: A "preserve page count" option when exporting to LaTeX

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Amir Michail <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Idea: A "preserve page count" option when exporting to LaTeX
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 14:59:55 +0200

Hi all,
 maybe in this discussion we should consider also that we already have Tools->LaTeX->Preview which give access to the PDF preview of the LaTeX conversion directly. Tweaking the TeXmacs file to have the correct number of lines would take a typical user just 2-3 iterations.

I would like to hear from people for which this task is important/common. In my workflow it never happens to need to meet a strict number of pages, so I do not have a feeling of the importance of such an enhancement.

Best
Max