Re: Space between two paragraphs

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Richard gomez <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Space between two paragraphs
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 17:31:31 +0000

The environment variable that controls the spacing between two successive paragraphs is par-par-sep.

This assigns it to a tight spacing

<assign|par-par-sep|0.2fn>

and you can adjust to the liking of your editor.

I hope that I am not missing important things, in case I hope someone else can correct or complete what I wrote.

Giovanni