Re: Space between two paragraphs

  • From: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • To: Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Space between two paragraphs
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 13:24:15 +0200

Hello Jeroen,

i have already wrote a book with Texmacs (édition Ellipse, it’s a french editor), and i like Texmacs a lot.

I will try to read all the information about fn, fns, etc. but i have first to fix a new problem, a consequence of my change of interparagraph space.

I have made this choice :

        Document > Paragraph
        interparagraph space : 0.5 fn

and i like the effect, but now, the vertical space between the items in the lists has changed !

Before the interparagraph space change, I have changed the vpace in lists like this :

       (in the bar there is a tool) > (item vspep) > (other) > 0.1 fn

Unfortunately, when i change the interparagraph space, it changes the vsep in the lists too ! I would like to keep 0.1 fn in the lists, instead of 0.5 fn…

I hope that my explanation is clear (i am not sure).

Thank you for reading,

Richard Gomez