Re: Space between two paragraphs

  • From: Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • To: Richard gomez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Space between two paragraphs
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 11:25:12 +0100

Hi Richard,

Massimiliano's suggestion works for me. Perhaps we are not understanding properly what the desired effect is. It would be helpful if you could attach a small example document (together with any non-standard style files, if necessary) and a screenshot where the spacing is indicated that you would like to reduce.

Best,
Jeroen