Re: about french "tableaux de variation"

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: about french "tableaux de variation"
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:22:32 +0100

Hi Joris, Vincent and texmacs-users.

Here is a link to create "tableaux de variations", a french didactical tool to study functions : http://math.et.info.free.fr/TikZ/TableauxVariations/index.html

It's pretty convincing when tested with my colleagues.

Best.

Marc

Le jeu. 11 nov. 2021 à 23:18, TeXmacs <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi Vincent,

I agree that it would be nice to do something to make this easier.
For the moment, you may also use the picture editor for this.
This is a bit less constraint, and less handy for drawing
the horizontal and vertical lines of the table.
Still, it might sometimes have its advantages: if you want
special dotted or double lines, precise control over where
you wish to put certain values, etc.

Best wishes, --Joris